All India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS was found in the year of 1956 as self-governing medical institutes with the objective of developing medical education with high standards and to achieve adequacy in medical education in terms of medical college and their branches and other affiliated medical institutes in the country. AIIMS came into form after enactment of its act in parliament and after its formation, the Institute awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. Transformation of the education system to meet the complications of community health is a major issue. To this effect, the Institute has been trying to initiate a model educational program and also been trying to develop the benchmarks in order to achieve in medical education. The government of India has recently, come up with six new branches of AIIMS, in different parts of the country, viz: Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur, and Bhuveneshwar.
AIIMS offers MBBS/BDS programs, to youngsters who aspire to acquire a medical career. It’s the dream of many youngsters to become the part of this prominent institute of the country if they want to pursue their career in medical line. The AIIMS conducts entrance exam for the admission of medical students in UG and PG medical courses at AIIMS Institutes for various medical courses. Kota is the city of talent and every year students bag top ranks and create the landmark victory. Kota has so many best AIIMS coaching institutes which are providing best study material specifically created for this particular examination. Students need to have good command over the different sections of the syllabus. Tough competition has become the major issue in these days and it is difficult for the students to find one of the best AIIMS coaching classes, here in Kota they can find the best faculty, good infra, and good classrooms facility. In Kota, Aspirants will find the numerous choices of top AIIMS coaching institutes.
1.The question paper will be in either in Hindi or in English as per candidate’s choice.
2. The mode of examination will be online, which has 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
3. Each question consists of 1 mark and for each and every wrong answer there are 1/3 marks negative marking.
4. The time duration of the examination is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
AIIMS entrance syllabus has various subjects and sections like general chemistry, zoology, botany and etc.
1. Candidates must complete 17 Years on or before December 31, 2016.
2. Candidates born on or after January 2, 2000, are not eligible to apply.
• Candidates must have passed class 12 under 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I. SC.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State.
• Candidates must have studied and passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subject during their 10+2 with 60% aggregate marks.
Every year thousands of students appear for this most difficult and toughest examination. Medical students always seek for the best AIIMS Exams institutes. Kota is best known for its educational institutes which are generating topper promptly. In Kota’s best AIIMS coaching institutes they can find the great amount study material, best expert faculties, and environment. When it comes to top institutes for the preparation of AIIMS, Kota is the best choice among the candidates. AIIMS coaching centers in Kota have a competitive environment and knowledgeable faculties which work on your fundamentals to make you perform better. Students can check AIIMS institutes in Kota over here as per their preference. Kota is the best choice when it comes to the preparation of medical entrance exams.